Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sweet Seattle Lovin'

Over the weekend my best girlfriend and I traveled to Seattle for our good friend Tony's wedding. He is someone we have both known since middle school, having been very close friends with his older sister who passed away in 2004. He tied the knot last Saturday to his love, Brianne, and their wedding was phenomenal. She is deeply Catholic and he was baptized as such as a baby, so they chose to get married in a Catholic church. It was so welcoming and bright, unlike my childhood memories of my Grandparent's church. The ceremony, though long, was lovely and I have never seen him so exuberant.
Their reception took place on a boat-turned-banquet facility, with a breath taking view of the Seattle skyline off the bow. It was fun, festive and so welcoming, once again. I could not have been happy for the two newlyweds and wish them all the goodness life together can possibly offer.
Isn't this the sweetest photo ever? I love Brianne smiling at her teary-eyed dad.
Exchanging their vows. (On a side note: I love the photographer's dress!)
Could the view be any better? Incredible.
Most adorable couple. They are both so playful and lighthearted.
And her dress! I loved it.
Myself and Brittney, congratulating Mr. and Mrs. Discerni.

No comments:

Post a Comment