Monday, August 2, 2010

A Few Favorites

Fourth of July is my favorite holiday. It represents the epitome of summer, to me, and is comprised of a lot of my favorite things: family, fun traditions, good food, and lots of smiles. To my surprise, my mother-in-law also loves the fourth and Landon's family has more traditions surrounding this day than any other in the year. Needless to say, our first 4th of July together was wonderful.
Enjoying the festivities and awaiting the parade start.
Manzanita, Oregon 4th of July parade. Loved his smirk.
E-man just being himself at one of his favorite places: Ama and Bapo's house.
The guys getting some remnants from the wedding keg.
The beach with Neah Kah Nie Mountain in the background.
Wonderful way to celebrate: together.
Perfect ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment